Statutory disclosure obligation for collecting personal data
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
ParsePort collects the following personal data:
- Contact information, including name, username, address, telephone number, email and working title
- Invoice information, incl. bank account details of customers
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ParsePort with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for using our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Send emails to any @parseport.com email addresses
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
ParsePort collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- For statistics in an anonymous form
When ParsePort processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
As a main rule, ParsePort process and store all Personal Data within the EU/EEA.
ParsePort will keep your contact information (name, email and phone number) for up to a year after processing your order. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our databases.
What are your data protection rights?
ParsePort would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ParsePort for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ParsePort correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ParsePort to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ParsePort erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ParsePort restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ParsePort’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ParsePort transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us – see contact info below.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
ParsePort would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ParsePort from contacting you for marketing purposes.