Sales Executive to spearhead
the Hungarian market.
About the position
ParsePort is looking for a Sales Executive, who will lead sales and partners as well as execute company strategy in the Hungarian region. The right person is situated in Budapest.
The Sales Executive will work closely with the Danish HQ and peers/ sales managers in other countries. As the Hungarian market develops, the Sales Executive will be able to build his/her own sales team.
Our customers are primarily banks, insurance companies, pension funds and stock exchange listed companies. Our customer stakeholders are CFO, VP Finance, Head of Consolidated Reporting and Group Financial Controller.
We partner with reporting, marketing and consultancy companies and the larger accounting firms.
Our partner stakeholders are CxO’s and partners.
Sales executive duties:
- Overall responsibility for the Hungarian region and revenue growth.
- Overall responsibility for managing existing partners and developing new partnerships.
- Own the pipeline.
- Identifying product improvements.
- Eventually be teamlead
- Contributing to the international team.
- Your native language is Hungarian and you are Proficient in business English.
- Proven track record mastering solution selling to CxO level.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience with or ambition to lead a sales team.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to the overall success of ParsePort.
- The chance to interact with the CxO level at stock listed companies and largest accounting firms.
- A fast-paced environment, where the decision path is short.
- The possibility to plan your own work-life balance.
- Being part of an international team.
ParsePort with a few words
ParsePort is developing, selling and supporting financial reporting solutions across the world.
Financial transparency is highly regulated by the EU and as the reporting obligations proliferate, the need for ParsePort solutions and services increases.