……..to spearhead the DACH region/market – catering for Sales Managers and Senior Sales Representatives.
ParsePort is developing, selling and supporting financial reporting solutions across the world.
Financial transparency is highly regulated by the EU and as the reporting obligations proliferate, the need for ParsePort solutions and services increases.
ParsePort is looking for a Country Sales Manager situated in Germany. The Country Sales Manager will lead sales and partners as well as execute company strategy in the DACH region.
The Country Sales Manager will have the overall responsibility for the DACH market.
The Country Sales Manager will work closely with the HQ in Denmark and peers/sales managers in other countries. As the DACH market develops, the Country Sales Manager will be able to build his/her own sales team.
Our customers are primarily banks, insurance companies, pension funds and stock exchange listed companies.
Our customer stakeholders have titles like CFO, VP Finance, Head of Consolidated Reporting and Group Financial Controller.
We partner with reporting, marketing and consultancy companies and large accounting firms.
Our partner stakeholders are CxO’s and partners.
Country Sales Manager duties:
• Overall responsibility for the DACH region and revenue growth.
• Overall responsibility for managing existing partners and developing new partnerships.
• Own the pipeline, forecasting and reporting.
• Identify, lead and close business opportunities directly or through partners.
• Meeting sales goals.
• Identifying product improvements.
• Contributing to the international team.
• Proficiency in German language corresponding to native language and proficiency in business English.
• Proven track record mastering solution selling to CxO level.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Experience with or ambition to lead a sales team.
• A unique opportunity to contribute to the overall success of ParsePort.
• The chance to interact with the CxO level at stock listed companies and largest accounting firms.
• A fast-paced environment, where the decision path is short.
• The possibility to plan your own work-life balance.
• Being part of an international team.
If you want to know more about the position feel free to contact Sales Director Michael Wennerstrøm on email@example.com
or phone +45 53 53 68 45.
Please send your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume and coverletter in the form below.