English, Swedish and Finnish – We are Hiring Customer Success Manager for Europe
How would you like to collaborate with some of Europe´s largest brands/companies? As a Customer Success Manager at ParsePort, you will be playing a fundamental role in onboarding new customers from across the European Union.
You will be the one ensuring that our customers feel right at home in our cloud-based software solutions. We expect you to be open-minded, meticulous and a natural at giving our customers mind blowing service. Does it sound like you? Then read on!
ParsePort is the leading provider of solutions that convert annual reports to the XBRL and the iXBRL formats for publicly listed companies and for auditors throughout the EU. We have already helped countless European companies convert their annual reports, but there are still many companies that need our help.
Therefore, we are looking a Customer Success Manager to guide our clients in the use of our products in Europe.
To be considered you will need to be native/fluent in English, Swedish and Finnish language.
About the job
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Direct contact with our clients
- Advising clients on emerging regulatory guidelines
- Organizing software demos (via Teams) for our clients
- Handling/maintaining an overview of the clients’ implementation processes
- Service your client base to the max and troubleshoot with them
- Create customer related tasks for our technical team
- Collect and share industry related information
- Keeping track of your client portfolio and assist them in their annual filing process
- Various ad-hoc tasks related to the above
As you will collaborate with your fellow Customer Success Managers in other countries, it is necessary that you have professional English skills.
You will be working from our Danish headquarters in Albertslund (Copenhagen).
Who you are
You know exactly how to make a customer feel at home, and you get a kick out of giving our clients more than they expected.
A candidate with a strong analytical mindset, solid communication skills and background within IT would be preferable. The right candidate will have a strong desire to learn new skills and can thrive in the role of helping our customers across the EU. You will of course receive a thorough introduction to our products and systems in the start-up phase.
Please let us know in your application which competencies you think will be useful in the job and how you´ll use them. We do not expect prior knowledge in reporting in ESEF, but for you to be able to understand it, an understanding of numbers and working with them is a clear advantage.
To be considered for the job we expect you to:
- Be native or fluent in English, Swedish and Finnish language.
- Master English professionally, both written and oral
- Be an Excel wizard
- Be motivated by and thrive in a changing work environment
- Have a proactive attitude and excel at making intelligent and independent decisions
- Take pride in providing a high level of service and handling customers without compromising our respect for cultural differences
- Be a team player – together we are stronger
- Dedicated colleagues who always take the time to help each other
- An informal, fun but focused work environment
- Lunch and massage arrangements
- Weekly workouts in the nearby gym
- Social gatherings
How to apply
Send your motivated application and CV in one combined PDF-file to email@example.com with the subject “Customer Success Manager”. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please If you have further questions about the position, you can also write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will come back to you shortly.
We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and therefore will allow ourselves to close the job posting once the right candidate has been found. We would like to emphasize the fact that a clean criminal record is required to be considered for the position.
ParsePort is a solution provider for international financial reporting in the XBRL and iXBRL formats. We help authorities, banks, insurance companies, pension funds, auditors, publicly listed and smaller companies report in the ESEF format. Our slogan is “XBRL made simple” and we believe it, which is why we work to make all aspects of the reporting process as simple as possible.
You will be working from our Danish headquarters in Albertslund.
If you want to know more, please visit www.parseport.com