Norwegian Speaking Sales Supporter
Do you want to collaborate with some of Europe´s largest brands?
As a sales supporter at ParsePort, you’ll be playing an important role helping the sales team closing deals with new customers. You´ll be the one identifying the decision-makers and arranging the meetings – therefore we expect you to be persistent and not take no for an answer. Does this sound like you? Then read on.
ParsePort is the leading provider of solutions that convert annual reports to XBRL and iXBRL format for public listed companies and auditors throughout the EU. We have already signed a lot of Norwegian clients, but the market still has a lot of potential. Therefore, we are looking for a sales supporter who will be able to assist our Sales Executive located in Norway.
About the job
You´ll be a part of the entire sales cycle with a special focus on supporting our sales executive who are located in Norway. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Booking meetings
- Participate in online sales meetings and subsequent follow-up
- Responsible for collecting various digital material from clients, when preparing new contracts
- Collect and ensure that contracts are signed
- Handing over the clients to our account managers who will make sure to onboard the clients to our systems
- Various ad-hoc tasks related to the above
You will on occasions also support sales executives in other countries, which is why it is necessary that you also master English at a high level. You will of course receive a thorough introduction to our product and systems in the start-up phase.
Who are you?
You feel well at home in the hotspot between support and sales, and you get a kick out of adding new clients to the portfolio
Whatever your background and work experience are, they are not crucial – what is important is that you have a desire and interest in learning new stuff, and that you can thrive in the role of a sales supporter.
Please let us know in your application which competencies you think will be useful in the job and how you´ll use them. We do not expect prior knowledge in reporting in ESEF, but for you to be able to understand it, an understanding of numbers and working with them is a clear advantage.
To be considered for the job we expect you to:
- Master a high-level of Norwegian and English, both in writing and orally
- Be motivated by and thrive in a changing work environment
- Have a proactive attitude and excel at making intelligent and independent decisions.
- Takes pride in a high level of service and can handle customers with respect for cultural differences
- Be a team player – together we stand the strongest
We offer you
- Dedicated colleagues who always take the time to help each other
- An informal and atmospheric work environment
- Lunch and massage arrangement
- Weekly workouts in the nearby gym
- Social gatherings
Send your motivated application and CV in one combined PDF-file to email@example.com with the subject “Norwegian sales supporter.”
We review applications on an ongoing basis and therefore allow ourselves to close the job posting once the right candidate has been found. We further draw attention to the fact that a clean criminal record I required to be considered a must have for the position.
ParsePort is a solution provider for financial reporting in the XBRL and iXBRL format. We help authorities, banks, insurance companies, pension funds, auditors, publicity listed and smaller companies all over the world report in the ESEF format. Our slogan is “XBRL made simple” and we believe it, which is why we work to make all aspects of the reporting process as simple as possible.
You will be located at the Danish headquarter in Albertslund, but we also have local offices in a number of European countries.
If you want to get to know us better feel free to visit www.parseport.com