Sales Executive for ParsePort Germany
Are you able to kick in doors at listed companies and do you want to take the lead of our German sales team? Then you might be our new Sales Executive for the German market.
You´ll be taking a large part in ensuring that German listed companies are ready to report in ESEF before the end of the year. Knowledge of ESEF-reporting is not necessary to succeed in the job – we´ll teach you all about it. We have already signed a lot of German clients, but the market still has a lot of potential, and therefore we are looking for you to join the team.
As Sales Executive in the German region, you will be responsible for building your own portfolio, managing the sales activities, and executing the company strategy in the market. You will be reporting directly to our Global Sales Director who is situated at our HQ in Denmark.
Your primary focus in this role will be to:
- Overall responsibility for the German region and revenue growth
- Inspire and drive the German sales team to the highest performance
- Responsible for managing existing partners and developing new partnerships
- Own the pipeline
- Identifying product improvements
- Contributing to the international team
- Experience in identifying and influencing key decision-makers
- Proven track record mastering solution selling to CxO level
- Great communication skills and lots of passion and energy
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Extensive network within C-level in listed companies in France
- Extensive network with auditors (KPMG, PwC, Deloitte and EY)
- Proficiency in the German language corresponding to native language and proficiency in business English.
We do not expect prior knowledge in reporting in ESEF, but for you to be able to understand it, an understanding of numbers and working with them is a clear advantage.
We offer you
A unique opportunity to contribute to the scale-up success of ParsePort and the chance to interact with the CxO level at listed companies and largest accounting firms. ParsePort is a fast-paced company, where the decision path is short. We always offer room for the possibility to plan your work-life balance.
You can choose to work from our office in Frankfurt or from our headquarters in Copenhagen.
Send your motivated application in English and CV in one combined PDF-file to Sales Director Jacob Pontoppidan, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Executive Germany.”
We review applications on an ongoing basis and therefore allow ourselves to close the job posting once the right candidate has been found. We further draw attention to the fact that a clean criminal record is considered a must-have for the position.
ParsePort is a solution provider for financial reporting in the XBRL and iXBRL format. We help authorities, banks, insurance companies, pension funds, auditors, publicity listed and smaller companies all over the world report in the ESEF format. Our slogan is “XBRL made simple” and we believe it, which is why we work to make all aspects of the reporting process as simple as possible.
If you want to get to know us better feel free to visit www.parseport.com